Monday, April 8, 2013

surrogacy

I had a friend and then one of my sister-in-laws ask me about surrogacy. They both offered to carry our baby for us. It is one of the most unselfish things they could do. I actually briefly thought about it. The problem is they are not completely sure why they will not attach. There is no guarantee it will attach to them. Mark and I talked about it a little. It is definitely something to consider depending on the cause but for us and for now, we decided it is not something we want to do. I do greatly appreciate their thoughtfulness of it because it is very giving of themselves. Maybe we would reconsider in the future but it would take a lot of investigating all the details and cost. It does work for others and I am glad there are people willing to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment