Wednesday, April 17, 2013

last round

So we have officially set the next date for our last round. It is a bit off still but talked with michelle to get the meds all worked out and set up. Really not looking forward to going back on them....and neither is my husband...lol. They make me a little crazy and emotional. Imagine that. I have gone back and forth about acupuncture as well. I have called and got some prices and have decided that in the whole scheme of this, it is a drop in the bucket so made my first appointment for that as well.  Looks like once I start it will be every week so will get about 4 treatments in before the transfer. It will all come so fast. Luckily I have some other things coming up that will distract my time and hopefully not make infertility the focus over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment