Wednesday, March 13, 2013

wait is almost over


Several days after the transfer I started to feel a little sick. My belly felt nauseous. I was a little dizzy at times. This may sound crazy but I was kind of happy. I tried not to read into it too much because I didn't want to get a let down in the end. After a few days, I have gone back to feeling normal. Now this makes me nervous. I wanted to feel sick. I wanted to pretend it was morning sickness. I began to take it out on my husband. This is not fair to him but I am just not dealing with this well.
I hate this fear of the unknown. Ready for it to be over! soon!

1 comment:

  1. There have been many times I "felt" pregnant or have had multiple pregnancy symptoms...I wonder if it is all in my head or just side effects from the meds? I not-so-lovingly call them my "phantom pregnancy symptoms." I know how you want to be sick and welcome that feeling...

    ReplyDelete