Thursday, June 13, 2013

stop complaining

Today I went to a dinner with coworkers. It was a nice dinner and the speaker was pregnant. I could not help but stare at her belly. It made me wonder. I could not listen to people ask her questions about it and when she was due and how she was feeling. Then she began to say how she was having back pain and thigh numb and etc. I am not sure that she was completely complaining (giving her benefit of doubt) but still I wanted to scream - dont you realize how lucky you are!!! I would love to have that and feel all of the discomforts that I may never get. I just wish people would realize that every child and pregnancy is a blessing that others do not ever get to see and they need to stop taking it for granted. Some would give anything to be in their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment