Saturday, July 20, 2013

get away

So we had a little get away and enjoyed life with zip lining - which was awesome! We also just hung out and spent time together which is one of my fav things to do. We went to a different church sunday - just because of our mini vacation and heard a guys story of how he let God work through him and reestablished his relationship with his ex-wife (now wife again) by listening to Him. He felt God telling him to contact her and so asked God for a few things in order for it to happen. Make a long story short, he got all those things and they ended up getting back together and so on. It made me think about our infertility. I am not sure if God wants us to have a baby. We have tried to work with medical treatment and no success. I am drained emotionally. I am still having somewhat of a hard time deep inside dealing with it. So I decided to try to change it up a little and if God wants us to have one, He will give us one. Whether it is by us getting pregnant on our own or one somehow falling into our lap. This is somewhat hard to just let go but hoping it will in the end make me happier person not trying to control it. Let the praying continue.

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading Job lately and found it enlightening. I researched the meaning behind the chapters and it has given me a peace I haven't had for a while. Might try it. It is hard to read and wonder why they went on and on but I took it a chapter or two a day and then read what it meant in commentaries. God is truly amazing! love you for who you are,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did read it...back with the first failed IVF. It was helpful then.

    ReplyDelete