Saturday, May 11, 2013

moms day

So tomorrow is moms day and we who are going through this journey know how difficult it can be. We tend to have emotions that creep up that day. I want you all to know, it is ok to not want to go to family get togethers. It is ok to want and to do something for yourself. It is ok, as long as you are open with your own mother and give her a card or something early. I think that most mothers/families will and should understand. For us who have lost many children along the way may grieve some that day and it is ok too. I just want to encourage you to love yourself tomorrow and I will be praying for all of us who are in this journey. We are all strong women and I hope that you can find peace and know that you are not alone! Those of you who are reading this that have family dealing with infertility, pray for them tomorrow and let them know you are there for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment